Wednesday, May 11

Finals, here we come...

My stressed out comrades:

I started Crammys to be an outlet of procrastination for both me and all of Williamsia (the nation of Williams? Bear with me here, I'm cracked out) during midterms and finals time. Of course, this is a catch-22 because writing Crammys takes a bit of time, which I have very little of during finals.

I'll get you guys a great blog post very, very soon, but in the mean time I feel obliged to offer something to those looking to do absolutely anything but their homework. Soo...

Here. You're welcome.

It'll either make you feel way, way smarter and proud of your superior academic abilities, or the stupidity of these kids could noticeably lower your IQ just by association. But, hey, in case of the latter, you might become completely content with the mediocre effort you've put into your assignments and the C's you'll mostly likely get on them. Just remember: C's get degrees!

Although everyone says a liberal arts education will better me in the long-run, the only thing I see myself doing with my useless degree is hanging in on the wall and crying over it before I work my night-shift at the local strip club.

Also, I heard a rumor that the Williamstown Rite Aid has run out of Ritalin. I'm foreseeing mass panic in the near future. In the meantime... #goodthingialreadyfilledmyprescription #thanksdrminer #iknowthisisnttwitter #imjustpracticing

You know the drill. Email. Twitter. Blah blah blah.

Pan-dork-a

P.S. Contemplating using one of those pay-for-some-poor-Harvard-student-to-write-your-essay websites (so glad I'm not poor right now). What is the general consensus on these? Comment and weigh in... interested in all of your opinions

1 comment: